A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
- trackers may configure custom stop-words for the full-text indexer
- login may now be for a single session (and this is the default)
- trackers may hide exceptions from web users (they will be mailed to the tracker admin) (hiding is the default)
- include “clear this message” link in the “ok” message bar
- fixes in scripts/import_sf.py
- fix some unicode bugs in roundup-admin import
- Xapian indexer wasn’t actually being used and its reindexing of existing data was busted to boot
- roundup-admin import wasn’t indexing message content
- allow dispname to be passed to renderWith (sf bug 1424587)
- rename dispname to @dispname to avoid name clashes in the future
- fixed schema migration problem when Class keys were removed
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|roundup-1.1.0.tar.gz (1.0 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 10, 2006|
|roundup-1.1.0.win32.exe (611.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||any||Feb 10, 2006|