URL routing made right
Docs are hosted at excellent ReadTheDocs project.
- trace factory made configurable via Configuration.trace attribute
- method and PATH_INFO extraction delegated to configuration, allows implementing routing for other request wrapper (werkzeug or django’s request for example)
- routes now have access to configuration object via cfg attribute
- allow guards return None (routing doesn’t break on this and proceed with old trace)
- RequestParams now can accept colander.SchemaNode directly (allows to supply validators)
- initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size routr-0.1.2.tar.gz (11.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|