A Python program that reads the selected dots on the Raspberry Pi DOTs board and uses these to generate a 3d simulated airplane inside Minecraft Pi.
Installation from PyPi (Recommended)
- On the Raspberry Pi, open a terminal and enter - sudo apt-get install python-pip
- Followed by - sudo pip install rpi_dots_minecraft
- Open Minecraft Pi and create a new world
- Finally, to run it use - sudo rpi_dots_minecraft
Installation from Github
- Clone the github repository - git clone https://github.com/gbaman/rpi-dots-minecraft.git
- Change navigate to the folder - cd rpi-dots-minecraft
- Run the program with - sudo python scripts/rpi_dots_minecraft
The project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for a full copy of the license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rpi-dots-minecraft-0.1.3.tar.gz (16.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|