RPM List Builder
RPM List Builder (rpmlb) helps you to build a list of defined RPM packages including Red Hat Software Collection (SCL) continually from a recipe file.
RPM List Builder …
- Supports building a list of RPMs and SCL that is a extension of the RPM packages.
- Supports several build types
- Mock (mock)
- Copr (copr-cli)
- Custom build by config file. You can customize the build with fedpkg, rhpkg, koji, brew and etc.
- Supports several types to get packages by recipe file.
- Copy from local directory
- Download by fedpkg clone and rhpkg clone.
- Custom download. You can customize the way with fedpkg, rhpkg, and etc.
- Supports retry feature.
- Supports build by resume from any positon of the recipe file.
- Python 3.6 (Recommended), 3.5, 3.4
$ pip3 install rpmlb
$ git clone REPO_URL $ cd rpm-list-builder $ pip3 install .
To show help.
$ rpmlb -h
$ rpmlb \ --download DOWNLOAD_TYPE \ --build BUILD_TYPE \ RECIPE_FILE \ COLLECTION_ID
See Users Guide for detail.
$ pip3 install tox $ tox
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.