zc.buildout recipe for installing ruby gems.
Using this recipe you can easily install ruby gems packages into buildout environment.
All executable files from gem packages are available in bin-directory.
[buildout] parts = rubygems [rubygems] recipe = rubygemsrecipe gems = sass compass==0.10
After running buildout you can use SASS from buildout environment:
- list of gem package names, also you can specify gem version, example: sass==3.1.1.
- rubygems version, if not specified, recipe will try to find most recent version.
- You can specify a version for each gem with a syntax similar to python eggs.
- Added ‘version’ option to specify explicit rubygems version.
- New version of rubygems includes symlinks in .tgz archyve and extracted by setuptools.archive_util extractor ignores all symlinks. This causes missing files in extracted folder. Now rubygemsrecipe downloads .zip archyve instead of .tgz.
- Fixed issue with name of gem executable, which can be different depending on how ruby is istalled on host system.
- Install rubygems if gem executable is not found, not rubygems direcotry.
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rubygemsrecipe-0.1.4.tar.gz (3.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|