run with this
RWT (Run With This) provides on-demand dependency resolution.
- Allows declaration of dependencies at runtime.
- Downloads missing dependencies and makes their packages available for import.
- Installs packages to a special staging location such that they’re not installed after the process exits.
- Keeps a cache of such packages for reuse.
- Supersedes installed packages when required.
- Re-uses the pip tool chain for package installation and pkg_resources for working set management.
Invoke tests with setup.py test.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rwt-2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size rwt-2.0.tar.gz (3.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|