A small utility for generating character slugs on demand.
Safeword : a generator of words, characters, and slugs
Predictable and fun slug generation
Returns mutable objects as requested
nouns, adjectives, verbs, animals, names
- camelCase, medial capitals, camel caps
- snake_case, machine safe
- Hashes, input based md5+,
- append and prepend (useful for hash + file extension)
- return int
- even/odd numbers
- machine safe
- integrate with princetonparser when it makes sense to generate/update lists on the fly
- importable word lists?
- [FEATURE] Emoji returns
- [FEATURE] return url combos
- optimize list creation and availability. currently created during class init
- should be tested to see if JSON or CSV is faster to generate lists
- [IMPORTANT] refactor request and response flow
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|safeword-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (33.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|safeword-0.1.1.tar.gz (31.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|