Open source library for creating containers to run on Amazon SageMaker.
This package makes it easier to build docker images which run on Amazon SageMaker. For example, the official SageMaker TensorFlow and MXNet images use this package. The requirements for SageMaker-compatible images are documented here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/latest/dg/your-algorithms.html
- Integration with SageMaker Python SDK Estimators, including:
- Downloading user-provided python code
- Deserializing hyperparameters (which preserves their python types)
- bin/entry.py, which acts as the docker entrypoint required by SageMaker
- Reading in the metadata files provided to the container during training, as described here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/latest/dg/your-algorithms-training-algo.html
- nginx + Gunicorn HTTP server for serving inference requests which complies with the interface described here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/latest/dg/your-algorithms-inference-code.html
This library is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sagemaker_container_support-1.0.3.tar.gz (19.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sagemaker_container_support-1.0.3.tar.gz