Open source library for Experiment Tracking in SageMaker Jobs and Notebooks
Experiment tracking in SageMaker Training Jobs, Processing Jobs, and Notebooks.
SageMaker Experiments is an AWS service for tracking machine learning Experiments. The SageMaker Experiments Python SDK is a high-level interface to this service that helps you track Experiment information using Python.
- Experiment: A collection of related Trials. Add Trials to an Experiment that you wish to compare together.
- Trial: A description of a multi-step machine learning workflow. Each step in the workflow is described by a TrialComponent.
- TrialComponent: A description of a single step in a machine learning workflow.
- Tracker: A Python context-manager for logging information about a single TrialComponent.
Using the SDK
You can use this SDK to:
- Manage Experiments, Trials, and Trial Components within Python scripts, programs, and notebooks.
- Add tracking information to a SageMaker notebook, allowing you to model your notebook in SageMaker Experiments as a multi-step ML workflow.
- Record experiment information from inside your running SageMaker Training and Processing Jobs.
pip install sagemaker-experiments.
This library is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sagemaker_experiments-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl (25.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for sagemaker_experiments-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl