A Python interface to the Alcatel 5620 SAM
Python 5620 SAM-O interface module
The ‘sam’ module is a helper library for Python to interface with Alcatel’s 5620 Service Aware Manager.
Specifically, it connects to the SAM-O (SOAP/XML) interface of the 5620. It allows you to query any object defined in the “OSS XML Schema” section of the 5620 SAM-O documentation, retrieving the results as a Python dictionary. Set your query parameters with a dictionary. So no more wasting your time with XML!
- An Alcatel 5620 SAM installation
- The optional SAM-O XML interface
- Network access to the SAM-O interface
- The 5620 SAM XML Schema documentation, to form generic_query parameters
- This library was not developed by Alcatel/Lucent and is unofficial in nature. It is not supported by Alcatel - it is open source. Please see the LICENSE file in the source code for more information. It was developed independently in an attempt to make interfacing with SAM-O easier for Python users.
- Version 0.2 (Mon Nov 29 2010)
- Fixed bug with missing hashlib/md5 module triggered when ‘password’ argument used.
- Modified SAM.saps() method to return just a list of the SAPs, to make handling easier (to differentiate between SAP types, see the serviceType field, which contains well known values like ‘vll’, ‘vpls’, ‘ies’ and ‘vprn’).
- Fixed a bug in namespace handling that would have occured if a tag contained what appeared to be half a namespace.
- Performance improvements, only noticable on massive queries like ‘equipment.Equipment’.
- Version 0.1 (Fri Nov 27 2010)
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sam-0.2.tar.bz2 (5.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|