A Python interface to the Alcatel 5620 SAM
A Pythonic interface to Alcatel’s 5620 SAM-O (SOAP interface)
For more information, please see: http://bitbucket.org/enemesco/sam
- Version 0.3 (Mon Nov 29 2010)
- Added no_children result filter to generic_query() method. This will reduce the majority of the data returned for many query types, while returning many important fields.
- Version 0.2 (Mon Nov 29 2010)
- Fixed bug with missing hashlib/md5 module triggered when ‘password’ argument used.
- Modified SAM.saps() method to return just a list of the SAPs, to make handling easier (to differentiate between SAP types, see the serviceType field, which contains well known values like ‘vll’, ‘vpls’, ‘ies’ and ‘vprn’).
- Fixed a bug in namespace handling that would have occured if a tag contained what appeared to be half a namespace.
- Performance improvements, only noticable on massive queries like ‘equipment.Equipment’.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sam-0.3.tar.bz2 (7.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|