Sample Twisted Klein Application
A sample application in Python, using the Klein web framework.
Klein is a lightweight web framework, similar to Flask or Bottle. The primary differentiator for Klein is that it is built on the Twisted framework, which enables one to write asynchronous applications.
This sample application attempts to demonstrate a few things:
- Basic usage of Klein. See hello.py.
- Using URL path components as arguments. See math.py.
- Use of handle_errors to catch exceptions and respond with an appropriate error. See math.py.
- Composition of Klein applications. See composite.py.
- Using Twisted to write asynchronous code using async/await. See dns.py.