Policy product for Sandia multiconference website
Developed for use on Plone Conference sites.
Installs add-ons needed for the site, primarily:
- social networking sharing
Defines Dexterity content types for:
- training classes
We hope that future Plone Conferences will use this or a derived add-on!
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites:
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder.
This product has not yet been translated.
Install ploneconf2016.policy by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = ploneconf2016.policy
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/plone/ploneconf2016.policy/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/plone/ploneconf2016.policy
If you are having issues, please let us know at the Plone forum, https://community.plone.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Kim Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to work with Plone 5.2 on Python 3.7
- add conference type, add base event-ish default view for conference, add collection behaviour to conference type, add object added event handler, add speakers folder, add talks folder, constrain addable types
- constrain types in Conference types, fix subfolder constrains
- manually create a template registration form; on conference create, copy the template registration form into it
- on installation, import template registration form into site root
- use bug fix branch of plone.dexterity to allow template registration form creation
- set email address in mailer adapter of copied registration form to event contact email address
- create on save handler to update registration form mail recipient_email if event contact email changes
- create uninstall profile
- show collection at bottom of Conference view
- add conference_listing_view (shows list of talks), make conference_view the default
- set default collection constraints to list presentations
- automatically include sandia.conferencetheme add-on
- move login link to footer
- hide search viewlet
- remove unneeded plone.tiles behavior in Conference type
- fix add-on name and URLs in setup.py
- change underlying name of add-on [tkimnguyen]
0.1 (2016, 2017, 2018)
- deployed to 2018.ploneconf.org
- updates for 2017.ploneconf.org [sneridagh, tkimnguyen]
- Initial release for 2016.ploneconf.org. [alecpm, tkimnguyen]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sandia.conferencepolicy-1.0a2.tar.gz (24.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for sandia.conferencepolicy-1.0a2.tar.gz