Making data science and machine learning in Python easier.
sciblox was designed to make data science and machine learning easier.
It features similar modules to R’s CARET, and draws inspiration from many other packages.
To use it:
from sciblox import * %matplotlib notebook
- CARET like preprocessing (scaling, normalising, dummify, outlier removal, unskew, etc)
- Processor modules - you can fit onto testing data!
- LightGBM and RandomForest support - later will add more
- More analysis methods: outlier detection, skewness methods, auto unskewing etc
- 3D automatic plots in NEW cool analyse function!
- BPCA, MICE, KNN, Boosting, Forest, SVD imputation
- Easy sequential text mining and automatic text mining
- Jupyter Notebooks integrated
What’s in construction?
- More machine learning libraries - Extra Trees, Neural Networks, SVM etc
- Advanced data and text mining
- CV, Auto machine learning
- Multiprocessing support
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sciblox-0.2.11.tar.gz (20.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|