solr search orm like query builder
Scorched is a sunburnt offspring and like all offspring it tries to make things better or at least different.
Following some major differences:
- No validation of queries in client code (make code much more lightweight)
- Send and receive as json. (Faster 20k docs from 6.5s to 1.3s)
- API is more lightweight e.g. add consums now only dicts.
- Wildcard search strings need to be explicitly set.
- Python 3
First checkout the sources:
Now create a virtual-env and install some dependencies:
cd scorched virtualenv ./ bin/pip install -e .
Start the solr server to test against:
# DEBUG=1|0: verbose output of solr server on|off # SOLR_VERSION=x.y.z (the version to test against) # the solr startup script reports the pid of the solr process SOLR_VERSION=4.6.1 SOLR_PORT=44177 DEBUG=1 SOLR_CONFS="scorched/tests/solrconfig.xml" ./testing-solr.sh # stop solr kill -9 $pid
Running the tests:
SOLR_URL=http://localhost:44177/solr ./bin/nosetests -s scorched
- Add spellchecking for scorched queries. (#9707)
- Add debugQuery parameter to search. (#9903)
- Add possibility to specify the request handler to use per query. (#9704)
- Fixed again fields in field_limiter.
- Fixed fields convert to arrays.
- Added FacetPivotOptions.
- Added PostingsHighlightOptions.
- Added boundaryScanner to HighlightOptions.
- Makes SolrResponse iterable.
- Added more tests
- Added description in setup.py
- Python 3
- Cleaner api moved redundant functions
- Cleaner api removed filter_exclude use ~si.Q()
- Cleaner api removed exclude use ~si.Q()
- Fixed mlt_search (mlt component and handler)
- Removed mx.DateTime
- Removed redundant more_like_this
- Offspring of sunburnt is born
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size scorched-0.6.zip (80.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|