Deep generative models for end-to-end analysis of single-cell omics data.
scvi-tools (single-cell variational inference tools) is a package for end-to-end analysis of single-cell omics data. The package is composed of several deep generative models for omics data analysis, namely:
- scVI for analysis of single-cell RNA-seq data, as well as its improved differential expression framework
- scANVI for cell annotation of scRNA-seq data using semi-labeled examples
- totalVI for analysis of CITE-seq data
- gimVI for imputation of missing genes in spatial transcriptomics from scRNA-seq data
- AutoZI for assessing gene-specific levels of zero-inflation in scRNA-seq data
- LDVAE for an interpretable linear factor model version of scVI
Tutorials and API reference are available in the documentation. Please use the issues here to discuss usage, or submit bug reports. If you’d like to contribute, please check out our contributing guide. If you find a model useful for your research, please consider citing the corresponding publication (linked above).
scvi is now scvi-tools. If you’re looking for scvi source code, please use the branch tags. scvi is still available via pypi and bioconda, but there will be no future releases past 0.6.8. Documentation for scvi is available at the same documentation website.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size scvi_tools-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl (155.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size scvi-tools-0.7.0.tar.gz (121.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for scvi_tools-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl