seaborn: statistical data visualization
Here is some of the functionality that seaborn offers:
- A dataset-oriented API for examining relationships between multiple variables
- Specialized support for using categorical variables to show observations or aggregate statistics
- Options for visualizing univariate or bivariate distributions and for comparing them between subsets of data
- Automatic estimation and plotting of linear regression models for different kinds dependent variables
- Convenient views onto the overall structure of complex datasets
- High-level abstractions for structuring multi-plot grids that let you easily build complex visualizations
- Concise control over matplotlib figure styling with several built-in themes
- Tools for choosing color palettes that faithfully reveal patterns in your data
Seaborn aims to make visualization a central part of exploring and understanding data. Its dataset-oriented plotting functions operate on dataframes and arrays containing whole datasets and internally perform the necessary semantic mapping and statistical aggregation to produce informative plots.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.