Directory of upcoming Events.
seantis.dir.events builds on seantis.dir.base, adding information about upcoming events.
seantis.dir.base allows to put dexterity objects into 1-4 categories, showing those categories in a browsable and searchable catalog. To learn more about seantis.dir.base visit https://github.com/seantis/seantis.dir.base.
seantis.dir.events relies on Plone 4.3+ with dexterity and seantis.dir.base.
python-magic is used to identify the type of uploaded files which requires the ‘libmagic’ library.
- Use Plone 4.3 or newer
extends = http://dist.plone.org/release/4.3/versions.cfg
- Add the module to your instance eggs
[instance] eggs += seantis.dir.events
- Ensure that the i18n files are compiled by adding
[instance] ... environment-vars = ... zope_i18n_compile_mo_files true
- Install dexterity and seantis.dir.events using portal_quickinstaller
seantis.dir.events is released under GPL v2
- Denis Krienbühl [href]
- Tobias Reinhard [treinhard]
- Marc Sommerhalder [msom]
- Fixes a rare bug occurring when an event exist for the last day of a year, but no events exist for the whole next year. Fixes #37. [href]
- Removes plone.app.event.dx profile depencency - it is deprecated. [href]
- Adds plone.app.event.ploneintegration profile dependency. [href]
- Integrates seantis.plonetools. [href]
- Search with no results no longer shows all events. [msom]
- Upgrade steps are no longer displayed in the coverage report. [msom]
- Update teamraum theme integration. [msom]
- Show a single today’s whole-day event correctly. [msom]
- Add JSON export. [msom]
- Stops event reindexing from running more than once per transaction. [href]
- Makes event reindexing threadsafe. [href]
- Add tests. [msom]
- Fixes ical export error [href]
- Fixes typos in add event form [msom]
- Fixes date formating with superfluous point [msom]
- Upgrade to seantis.dir.base 1.7 [msom]
- Bind event reindexing directly to the transaction
- Fixes errors when using plone.app.event 1.0rc2
- It is now easier to enter common events like events which happen on a single day, or events which happen on different days.
- All-day events in different timezones than the server no longer lead to crashes in the middle of the night
- Events are no longer shown on the wrong day
- Single events are no longer shown twice
- Deleting an event (as opposed to denying it’s publication) no longer results in a corrupt event index.
- Event submission now works in IE7/IE8 on Windows XP
- Initial release