Script for sync operations between your NAS and your seedbox
Provides synchronization functions between your NAS and your seedbox:
- Syncs a local black hole (ie: a NAS folder) with the black hole of your seedbox.
- Downloads files from your seedbox to your NAS. Stores the list of downloaded files in a sqlite database, to prevent to download a second time.
- Also provides queries to know last torrents, last downloads, etc.
- Python 3.4+ support look at master branch.
- Legacy Python 2.7 support look at the legacy-python2 branch.
Released under the GPL v2.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size seedboxsync-2.0.1.tar.gz (17.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|