Backport of the selectors module from Python 3.4.
selectors34 is a backport of the selectors module from Python 3.4. The selectors module written by Charles-François Natali. This port is based on Victor Stinner’s trollius/selectors.py port.
Installation and Usage
To install selectors34 via pip:
$ pip install selectors34
For best compatibility for Python 3.4, import selectors34 like:
try: import selectors except ImportError: import selectors34 as selectors
Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.3
Python Software Foundation License
1.2 (released on 2017-06-06)
- Pull request #3: wrap_error() compatibility layer for PEP 3151 has been removed. (Patch written by Victor Stinner.)
- Pull request #4: Fix TypeError when select.select() is monkeypatched by Gevent. Note that this is no longer an issue with the stdlib selectors module on Gevent 1.1 and later. (Patch written by Przemysław Węgrzyn.)
- Pull request #7: Fix a memory leak when GC is disabled. (Patch written by Max Baryshnikov.)
1.1 (released on 2015-07-15)
- Issues #23209, #23225: selectors.BaseSelector.get_key() now raises a RuntimeError if the selector is closed. And selectors.BaseSelector.close() now clears its internal reference to the selector mapping to break a reference cycle. (Initial patch written by Martin Richard and backported by Victor Stinner.)
- Issues #23209, #23225: selectors.BaseSelector.close() now clears its internal reference to the selector mapping to break a reference cycle. (Initial patch written by Martin Richard and backported by Victor Stinner.)
- Issue #23009: Make sure selectors.EpollSelector.select() works when no FD is registered. (Backported by Victor Stinner.)
1.0 (released on 2015-02-05)
- Initial release.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size selectors34-1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size selectors34-1.2.tar.gz (10.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for selectors34-1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl