Backport of the selectors module from Python 3.4.
selectors34 is a backport of the selectors module from Python 3.4. The selectors module written by Charles-François Natali. This port is based on Victor Stinner’s trollius/selectors.py port.
Installation and Usage
To install selectors34 via pip:
$ pip install selectors34
For best compatibility for Python 3.4, import selectors34 like:
try: import selectors except ImportError: import selectors34 as selectors
Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.3
Python Software Foundation License
- Bump version number in setup.py
- Update CHANGELOG.rst
- Run tests via tox
- Install requirements to make a release: pip install -r requirements-dev.txt
- Make a new release on the PyPI test server: make test-release
- Create a tag: git tag X.Y.X
- Make the actual release: make release
1.1 (released on 2015-07-15)
- Issues #23209, #23225: selectors.BaseSelector.get_key() now raises a RuntimeError if the selector is closed. And selectors.BaseSelector.close() now clears its internal reference to the selector mapping to break a reference cycle. (Initial patch written by Martin Richard and backported by Victor Stinner.)
- Issues #23209, #23225: selectors.BaseSelector.close() now clears its internal reference to the selector mapping to break a reference cycle. (Initial patch written by Martin Richard and backported by Victor Stinner.)
- Issue #23009: Make sure EpollSelecrtor.select() works when no FD is registered. (Backported by Victor Stinner.)
1.0 (released on 2015-02-05)
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|selectors34-1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|selectors34-1.1.tar.gz (10.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|