SENAITE.HEALTH is an extension for SENAITE.LIMS to make it suitable for Health Care Laboratories, with additional capabilities for the management of patients, doctors, clinical cases, symptoms, and a lot more.
Please follow the installation instructions for SENAITE LIMS first.
After SENAITE LIMS is installed, stop the instance and add senaite.health into the eggs list inside the [buildout] section of your buildout.cfg:
[buildout] eggs = Plone Pillow senaite.lims senaite.health
For the changes to take effect you need to re-run buildout from your console:
Start the instance and login as admin user. Go to Site Setup > Add-ons, select “SENAITE HEALTH” and press Install.
We want contributing to SENAITE.HEALTH to be fun, enjoyable, and educational for anyone, and everyone. This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant.
By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior.
Contributions go far beyond pull requests and commits. Although we love giving you the opportunity to put your stamp on SENAITE.HEALTH, we also are thrilled to receive a variety of other contributions.
Please, read Contributing to senaite.health document.
If you wish to contribute with translations, check the project site on Transifex.
SENAITE.HEALTH Copyright (C) 2018-2019 Senaite Foundation
This software, henceforth “SENAITE.HEALTH” is an add-on for Plone CMS and is a derivative work of BIKA HEALTH.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- #129 Autofill fields from Add Sample depending on the context
- #120 Remove BatchSearchableText indexer
- #119 Faster Reference Widget searches
- #125 Fix permissions due to global permission changes in core
- #123 Filtering patient listing is slow
- #111 Transifex integration
- #118 Make senaite.health to depend on senaite.lims (instead of senaite.core)
- #116 Compatibility with senaite.core 1.3
- #110 Added health-specific layer
- #120 Removed IBatchSearchableText indexer (senaite.core#1346)
- #110 Removed z3c.unconfigure dependency
- #110 Removed taskqueue.collective dependency
- #112 Insufficient privileges when “AR add” is clicked inside Patient
- #102 Add Primary Referrer column in Doctor listings
- #85 Allow client contact to list/add/edit Cases from its own Client
- #83 Allow client contact to create and edit Doctors
- #85 New icon set
- #108 Autodetect suitable client in Doctor’s edit view
- #109 Traceback bika_widgets/remarks does not exist for
- #107 DateTime validator fires even if DateOfBirth is non-mandatory
- #106 Fields from Patient’s additional tabs are not displayed
- #105 Date of Birth and Age are required fields for anonymous patients
- #102 Doctors assigned to other clients are listed when logged as Client
- #103 All Samples are listed inside Case context
- #99 Traceback when publishing health results from inside a client
- #97 Traceback accessing Doctor samples when user is not Manager, LabManager or LabClerk
- #82 Inconsistent behavior with health’ skins priority over core’s
- #81 Traceback when importing diseases with setupdata.xlsx
- #74 Delay and minLength=2 in Patient’s reference widgets
- #70 Index and Metadata optimizations for AR Listing View
- #77 Remove Dry Matter references
- #75 Patient & Doctor URL values in AR Listing Catalog contain ‘host’ info.
- #72 Slow searches in patients list
- #71 Slow Reference Widgets in ‘Add Case’ View
- #73 Slow Reference Widgets in ‘Add AR’ View
- #69 Add proper license to repository
- #56 Option for making Client Patient IDs unique
- #63 Display Doctor column in Analysis Requests listings
- #48 After Patient creation, redirect to Patient’s Analysis Requests view
- #64 Samples not filtered in Doctor’s samples view
- #52 Date Reported is missing in reports
- #52 Date Collected is missing in reports
- #45 ConfigurationConflictError in “The workflow actions menu”
- #49 Default publication preference for Patients in Clients vocabulary error
- #44 Traceback on “copy to new” Analysis Request
- #33 #37 bika.lims to senaite.core distribution
- #39 Improved performance for Patient listings
- #39 Traceback on Patients when current user has Client role but is LabContact
- #36 Using parameter “vocabulary” wasn’t working in bika_setup
- #35 Analysis Request View error when the page redirects the user
- #44 Traceback on “copy to new” Analysis Request
- #30 Allow Client contacts to create patients
- #28 Asynchronous creation of Analysis Requests
- #18 Wildcards on searching in Patients lists
- #13 Added ‘meta_type’ column in Patient catalog
- #7 New Analysis Request Add form outside client and patient
- #27 Remove health’s bika_analysis_workflow.csv and use bika.lims’ one instead
- #21 Replacement of FileField by BlobField
- #20 SearchableText index moved to the base dictionary in LIMS
- #15 Base catalog template definition for indexes and metadata
- #9 Worksheet performance improvements
- #6 Added specific catalog for Analysis object types
- #4 Migration of filter bar definition for ARs and samples, from health to lims
- #2 Added specific catalog for Analysis Request object types
- #32 Can’t search using Client Patient ID in patient listing
- #31 Can’t search using Client Patient ID in batches listing
- #29 AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘ViewPatients’
- #26 CatalogError: unknown sort_on index (Patient)
- #25 AttributeError on publish: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘bika_setup’
- #24 CatalogError in Patients folder view: unknown sort_on index (Title)
- #23 UnboundLocalError in Samples view: local variable ‘ar’ referenced before assignment
- #22 Worksheets not displaying analyses
- #19 Batch View. CatalogError: Unknown sort_on index (BatchID)
- #17 Unable to create specifications with min/max panic levels
- #16 ValueError while saving a clinical case: ‘BatchID’ is not in list
- #14 Analysis Request Submit (AJAX call). KeyError: ‘state’
- #12 CatalogError: Unknown sort_on index (created) in view.get_sections() from dashboard
- #11 Error on install: unexpected keyword argument ‘catalog_extensions’
- #11 Error on install: Can’t pickle BikaPatientCatalog
- #10 Sort on Patient not working in lists (Analysis Requests, Samples and Patients)
- #3 Bug during getPatientInfo from AR add view
- Updated to work with BikaLIMS 3.2
- HEALTH-503: Validation of Date of birth
- HEALTH-497: Hide Doctor field on EID Case Form
- HEALTH-357: UI. Post Patient Create landing page
- HEALTH-361: VL Cases
- HEALTH-413: Dashboard not showing
- HEALTH-402: In Analysis Request Add form, contact doesn’t get selected
- HEALTH-301: Use newer version of Health flow diagram in next release
- HEALTH-281: Error in Bika Setup › Insurance Companies > Invoices
- HEALTH-305: Having invoices
- HEALTH-370: Worksheet architecture has changed in LIMS
- HEALTH-269: Analysis Request Add compatibility with LIMS 3.1.9
- HEALTH-273: Error upgrading to 317
- HEALTH-270: Error while importing patient with “yearinprefix” disabled
- HEALTH-271: Analysis request invoice view broken
- HEALTH-266: View error on invoice from analysis request
- HEALTH-258: Add “File attachment” on Patient
- HEALTH-282: Error loading Add Analysis request
- HEALTH-245: Set-up data load. Patient ID conversion, alternatives
- HEALTH-227: Converting Patient IDs before import
- HEALTH-228: Load Setup data bugs
- HEALTH-140: AR Create per path lab standard form
- HEALTH-251: Add guarantor details in insurance companies
- HEALTH-223: When you are adding a doctor through an overlay (add doctor button in cases), the address widgets don’t work properly.
- HEALTH-215: Correct Navigation tree order
- HEALTH-191: Client Contact permissions
- HEALTH-137: Medical Insurance for Patients. Alternative invoice workflow
- HEALTH-204: Doctor Samples view broken
- HEALTH-200: Additional picklists don’t work when creating Patients directly from the Case’s view
- HEALTH-136: [+ Add] Patient button on AR Create form.
- HEALTH-179: “Copy to new” button in AR, doesn’t copy the selected data.
- HEALTH-197: Health’s results report error.
- HEALTH-204: Batch.samples error loading page
- HEALTH-177: Past Medical History and Drug History’s end date selection error.
- HEALTH-178: Past Medical History, Travell History and Immunization History data: Impossible to remove the last set of data.
- HEALTH-208: Incompatibilty with new Bika LIMS’ add site templates
- HEALTH-197: Health’s results report error
- HEALTH-189: Patient Edit page: After define a country, it is not saved.
- HEALTH-184: Add Case: Patient Age at Case Onset Date doesn’t get filled after introduce the Onset Date.
- HEALTH-176: Cannot choose a drug from the dropdown list on Patient->allergies
- HEALTH-174: Unable to add an AR to a Case (missing Client)
- HEALTH-163: Cannot be chosen Immunisation items from dropdown list.
- HEALTH-162: Cannot choose Drug Prohibition Explanation
- HEALTH-169: Analyst can’t see Samples site, Admin can.
- HEALTH-168: Diagnosis ICD widget does not complete from Code, Description
- HEALTH-161: In Add Patient, after introducing the Birth Date, the patient’s age don’t get filled automatically.
- HEALTH-157: Patient field is missing in AR add views
- HEALTH-150: Compatibility with the new JS loader machinery
- HEALTH-164: Editing a patient, location not have to be important on Travel History field
- HEALTH-166: “Patient Age at Case Onset Date” in Add Case cannot be filled
- HEALTH-172: Anything is displayed on drugs list
- HEALTH-173: ImmunizationHistory cannot save data
- HEALTH-149: Compatibility with the new Bika LIMS reporting subsystem
- HEALTH-152: Upgrade the test data worksheet
- HEALTH-145: Health icons not used. And 1 more
- HEALTH-152: Upgrade the test data worksheet
- Plus Bika-LIMS 3.1.5: http://git.io/ogjDuQ
- HEALTH-144: Set up data: Identifier Types NameError: global name ‘_id’ is not defined
- HEALTH-143: Can not create site
- HEALTH-104: Health Setup data failures
- HEALTH-28: Health load setup data. Drugs and Treatments did not import
- HEALTH-105: Case syndromic classifications site eror in setup
- HEALTH-93: AR. Updating Info portion
- HEALTH-27: AR Create. Copying Patient fields across does not autocomplete corresponding Name or ID
- Plus Bika-LIMS 3.1.2 and 3.1.3: http://git.io/MWb4dQ
- HEALTH-122: Client contact cannot open Client page/AR page blank
- HEALTH-92: Display Patients tab inside Referral Institution (Client)
- HEALTH-109: Manually adding symptoms saving but remaining on the same page
- HEALTH-124: Client contact can access doctors and patients of other clients
- HEALTH-121: Client contact gets Insufficient Privileges upon login
- HEALTH-133: Case creation: Basal body temperature fields accepting values way out of range
- HEALTH-106: Mimetype text/plain is not allowed in Drug edit view
- HEALTH-73: Current and Historic results in PDF sorted in the same order
- HEALTH-61: Sort Symptoms table on gender
- HEALTH-23: No drugs listed in Drugs folder
- Hyperlinks to Analysis Requests in Patient’s Historic Results
3.1 Naringenin (2014-06-04)
- Inherits all features from Bika LIMS release/3.1
- Customisations towards CLIA compliance
- Incorrect published results invalidation workflow
- Regulatory Inspector role
- Tighter Patient privacy restrictions
- Life Threat Alert
- Public Results specifications
- Results reports inclusion of relevant QC results
- Patient results history graphs
- Simplified Clinical Case sections for Signs and Symptoms, Patient Condition
- Stream-lined anonymous Patient workflow
- Create separate product from the Bika-LIMS/health branch.