A package for transforming remote sensing images between sensor and map geometry.
Transform remote sensing images between sensor and map geometry.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://gitext.gfz-potsdam.de/EnMAP/sensormapgeo/doc/
- Submit feedback by filing an issue here.
- transformation from sensor geometry (image coordinates) to map geometry (map coordinates)
- transformation from map geometry (map coordinates) to sensor geometry (image coordinates)
The sensormapgeo package was developed within the context of the EnMAP project supported by the DLR Space Administration with funds of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (on the basis of a decision by the German Bundestag: 50 EE 1529) and contributions from DLR, GFZ and OHB System AG.
- Added continous integration.
- Updated readme file.
- Added PyPI release.
- First release on GitLab.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sensormapgeo-0.2.0.tar.gz (1.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|