Check a DirectAdmin server to see if all components are (still) operating correctly
The goal of this tool is to check a server to see if all components are still operating correctly. It will check the following:
- PHP sessions
- PHP: mod_ruid2 (files created with PHP have proper ownership)
- PHP: sending email
- PHP: php -v does not generate errors (all modules could be loaded)
- MySQL: able to login with the password in mysql.conf
- MySQL: able to log in to phpMyAdmin.
- Email: able to connect to dovecot (POP3/IMAP)
- Email: able to connect to exim and deliver a message
- Email: mail should be filtered by SpamAssassin
- Email: able to access roundcube.
- FTP: able to connect, upload and download a file
Currently this tool is only supported on DirectAdmin servers.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|server_check-1.0.1-py2-none-any.whl (13.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Oct 7, 2015|
|server_check-1.0.1.tar.gz (13.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 7, 2015|