Support Java extensions for setuptools / distutils.
setupjavax - Pre-Release
This release is a nightly build for the The-Big-Bang integration test of the whole set of currently released packages. Which together found parts of platform frameworks at the lower software stack. Thus naturally have some closer dependencies to their siblings.
Even though applicable, setupjavax may have some integration issues, and some options to be finalized.
The final release is going to be available very soon.
The ‘setupjavax‘ package provides missing and enhanced extension modules for setup.py - setuptools / distutils. The current release supports the following commands, additional are coming soon:
build_java - Java build and packaging for Python.
Supports Java packaging for Python projects, adds native Java modules for Jython.
build_jy - Integrated Python and Java builds for Jython.
Supports combined Java and Python / Jython packaging. Calls build_py and build_java.
The current supported platforms are:
- Linux, BSD, Unix, OS-X, Cygwin, and Windows
- x86, amd64, arm32/armhf, arm64/aarch64
- Servers, Workstations, Embedded Systems
- Datacenters, public and private Clouds, IoT
For more extensions refer to the online documentation.
Install: pip install setupjavax, see also section ‘Install’ of the online documentation.
- sourceforge.net: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pysetupjavax/files/
- bitbucket.org: https://bitbucket.org/acue/pysetupjavax
- github.com: https://github.com/ArnoCan/pysetupjavax/
- pypi.org: https://pypi.org/project/pysetupjavax/
- PROJECT: ‘setupjavax’
- MISSION: Command extension of setup.py for multi-platform and documentation deployments.
- VERSION: 00.01
- RELEASE: 00.01.038
- STATUS: alpha
- AUTHOR: Arno-Can Uestuensoez
- COPYRIGHT: Copyright (C) 2019 Arno-Can Uestuensoez @Ingenieurbuero Arno-Can Uestuensoez
- LICENSE: Artistic-License-2.0 + Forced-Fairplay-Constraints
Concepts and enumeration values are migrated from the
- UnifiedSessionsManager (C) 2008 Arno-Can Uestuensoez @Ingenieurbuero Arno-Can Uestuensoez.
For a comprehensive list refer to the documentation.
Python Syntax Support
- Python2.7, and Python3
Python Implementation Support
- CPython, IPython, IronPython, Jython, and PyPy
OS on Server, Workstation, Laptops, Virtual Machines, and Containers
- Linux: AlpineLinux, ArchLinux, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Gentoo, OpenSUSE, Raspbian, RHEL, Slackware, SLES, Ubuntu, …
- BSD: DragonFlyBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, GhostBSD, TrueOS, NomadBSD
- OS-X: Snow Leopard
- Windows: Win10, Win8.1, Win7, WinXP, Win2019, Win2016, Win2012, Win2008, Win2000
- WSL-1.0: Alpine, Debian, KaliLinux, openSUSE, SLES, Ubuntu
- UNIX: Solaris10, Solaris11
- Minix: Minix3
Network and Security
- Network Devices: OpenWRT
- Security: KaliLinux, pfSense
OS on Embedded Devices
- RaspberryPI: ArchLinux, CentOS, OpenBSD, OpenWRT, Raspbian
- ASUS-TinkerBoard: Armbian
Creation of Special Deployment Packages
- MicroPython: CircuitPython, MicroPython
- Currently tested by application to the other projects of the author. So for now no package tests defined.
- Initial version.
- Deployment to remote MicroPython, and CircuitPython
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size setupjavax-0.1.38.tar.gz (6.8 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|