Library for reading and writing files using Smart Game Format (SGF).
Sgfmill is a Python library for reading and writing Go game records using Smart Game Format (SGF).
- loading SGF game records to make a Python object representation
- creating SGF game objects from scratch
- setting properties and manipulating the tree structure
- serialising game records to SGF data
- applying setup stones and moves to a Go board position
Online Documentation: https://mjw.woodcraft.me.uk/sgfmill/doc/1.1.0/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(27.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py3||Feb 11, 2018|
(63.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Feb 11, 2018|