Library for reading and writing files using Smart Game Format (SGF).
Sgfmill is a Python library for reading and writing Go game records using Smart Game Format (SGF).
- loading SGF game records to make a Python object representation
- creating SGF game objects from scratch
- setting properties and manipulating the tree structure
- serialising game records to SGF data
- applying setup stones and moves to a Go board position
Online Documentation: https://mjw.woodcraft.me.uk/sgfmill/doc/1.1.1/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.