Library for reading and writing files using Smart Game Format (SGF).
Sgfmill is a Python library for reading and writing Go game records using Smart Game Format (SGF).
- loading SGF game records to make a Python object representation
- creating SGF game objects from scratch
- setting properties and manipulating the tree structure
- serialising game records to SGF data
- applying setup stones and moves to a Go board position
Online Documentation: https://mjw.woodcraft.me.uk/sgfmill/doc/1.0.0/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|sgfmill-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (26.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|sgfmill-1.0.0.tar.gz (62.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|