Generate minutes from a text file
shoki is a secretary in Japanese. This python program is here to help take a text-only file of meeting minutes and convert it into structured data. This structured data can then be converted into other formats.
pip install shoki
shoki create --location [uri]
uri is the location of the content served with a
Content-Type: text/markdown or
Content-Type: text/plain encoded as utf-8.
shoki create --location https://webcompat-meet.herokuapp.com/0CMnUyYMSBaQJQ97Yxc8Ww/download
It was initially defined for addressing the needs of Mozilla webcompat team. It's strongly inspired by W3C meetings style. We are taking minute of our meetings on CodiMD. Once the meeting has been done. We generate the minutes with a mediawiki format that we add to the list of our meetings.
If you wish to contribute to this project, read the contributing guidelines.
Features - ToDo
The required features are:
- [x] Parses meeting date and time
- [x] Parses agenda items and agenda owners
- [x] Parses agenda item description
- [x] Parses action items
- [x] Starts parsing after a dedicated string
- [x] Stops parsing after a dedicated string
- [ ] Handles the output in different formats (can be extended)
- [x] Includes Mediawiki markup output format
- [x] Handles an URI for the text minutes input
- [x] Handles a file for the text minutes input
- [x] Avoid using regex
- [x] Tests Driven
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size shoki-2.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (16.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size shoki-2.0.2.tar.gz (8.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|