Official Shooju Client
shooju is the official python client for Shooju with the following features:
- Authentication via username and api key
- Getting series points and fields
- Registering import jobs and writing and removing points and fields
Install using pip:
pip install shooju
>>> from shooju import Connection, sid, Point >>> from datetime import date >>> conn = Connection(server = <API_SERVER>, user = <USERNAME>, api_key = <API_KEY>) >>> job = conn.register_job('China Pop.') >>> series_id = sid("users", <USERNAME>, "china", "population") >>> job.put_point(series_id, Point(date(2012, 1, 1), 314.3)) >>> job.put_field(series_id, "unit", "millions") >>> print conn.get_point(series_id, date(2012, 1, 1)).value 313.3 >>> print conn.get_field(series_id, "unit") millions
- Added job.finish(submit=True) to submit job buffer and mark a job as finished.
- Added job context to be used like: with connection.register_job(‘testjob’) as job: …
- Added email and google_oauth_token kwargs to Connection() to allow authentication through Google Oauth. Environment variables SHOOJU_EMAIL and SHOOJU_GOOGLE_OAUTH_TOKEN can be used instead of parameters.
- Added Connection.user property to find the currently logged in user.
- Bug fixes.
- Added delete_by_query function.
- Exposed query_size in scroll().
- Changed default size from 10 to 0 in scroll().
- Added remove_points and remove_fields methods to RemoteJob to clear the fields/points before sending new data.
- Change Connection search default point size to 0
- Fix another job cache error.
- Added pre and post submit hooks to RemoteJob to perform actions after submitting a job to shooju
- Fix job cache error, if exception was raised cache was not flushed
- Connection().pd.search_series renamed to search
- Change way DataFrame is formatted when using Connection().pd.search()
- Added key_field parameters to Connection().pd.search() to add a custom name for the column using series fields
- Connection().scroll() fixed
- Initializing Connection doesn’t ping the API
- If series does not exist get_point, get_points, get_field, get_fields return None
- Connection().multi_get() renamed to mget()
- mget().get_points(), get_fields(), get_point() and get_field() return index of their result
- Connection().register_job() requires a description of more than 3 chars
- Connection().scroll_series() renamed to scroll()
- Renamed and rearranged Connection parameters: Connection(server, user, api_key)
- Field object removed, fields return a simple dict
- Points can have value of None
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size shooju-0.5.0.tar.gz (13.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|