A flexible, object-oriented Python dependency injector
Sidein is a flexible, object-oriented Python dependency injector which hides the boring stuff away and leaves the important things up to you.
NOTE: Some links in this README may not work if the file is not viewed through GitHub.
Features and characteristics
- supports Python 3.9 and above
- dependency injection to both regular functions and coroutines
- the ability to decorate functions with dependencies
- support for multiple namespaces
- design centered around dependency providers
- the ability to create your own dependency provider classes
- dependency obtainer objects
- data-type agnostic
The library targets Python 3.9 and above. It might work in older Python 3 versions, but nothing is guaranteed.
No dependencies (other than the Python standard library) are required.
Sidein can be installed from PyPI using
python3 -m pip install --upgrade sidein
The examples will give you an overview of what this library can do.
See the classes' and their methods' docstrings for usage and implementation details.
This project is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license. See the LICENSE file for details.
Written by Vít Labuda.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.