Tools for the Generic Signature Format for SIEM Systems
This package contains libraries for processing of Sigma rules and the following command line tools:
- sigmac: converter between Sigma rules and SIEM queries:
- Elasticsearch query strings
- Kibana JSON with searches
- Splunk SPL queries
- Elasticsearch X-Pack Watcher
- Logpoint queries
- merge_sigma: Merge Sigma collections into simple Sigma rules.
- sigma2misp: Import Sigma rules to MISP events.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sigmatools-0.16.0-py3-none-any.whl (134.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size sigmatools-0.16.0.tar.gz (88.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sigmatools-0.16.0-py3-none-any.whl