Data visualization based on signac.
signac-dashboard: data visualization for signac
Built on top of the signac framework, signac-dashboard allows users to rapidly visualize and analyze data managed in a signac project.
- Dashboard topic guide: Introduction to signac-dashboard.
- Dashboard documentation: Package reference and APIs.
- Dashboard examples: Example dashboards demonstrating a variety of use cases.
- Framework documentation: Examples, tutorials, topic guides, and package Python APIs.
- Chat Support: Get help and ask questions on the signac gitter channel.
- signac website: Framework overview and news.
The recommended installation method for signac-dashboard is through conda or pip. The software is tested for Python 3.5+ and is built for all major platforms.
To install signac-dashboard via the conda-forge channel, execute:
conda install -c conda-forge signac-dashboard
To install signac-dashboard via pip, execute:
pip install signac-dashboard
Detailed information about alternative installation methods can be found in the documentation.
In an existing signac project directory, create a file
from signac_dashboard import Dashboard from signac_dashboard.modules import StatepointList, DocumentList, ImageViewer if __name__ == '__main__': modules = [StatepointList(), DocumentList(), ImageViewer()] Dashboard(modules=modules).main()
Then launch the dashboard:
$ python dashboard.py run
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for signac_dashboard-0.2.6-py3-none-any.whl