Configuration machinery for Silva CMS
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
The code for this extension can be found in Git at: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.conf
- Add support for new icon API.
- Update default factories to restrict the call to the name picker depending on the API implemented by the content being built.
- Remove grokker for Silva XML import and export.
- Use ISilvaNameChooser instead of mange.Id in order to validate the identifier of newly added items. This makes possible to have a pluggable behavior when validating identifier for new content.
- Update crop coordinates field to support empty coordinates.
- Add an HTML schema field.
- Add a custom vocabulary term that support an extra field for an icon.
- Support VersionedObject content and ContentCreated event.
- Support silva-settings metadata set.
- Add a new permission Manage Silva settings.
- System extension can have installers.
- Fix some bugs.
- Remove ZCML handlers. Now only the Grok is the official way to configure content in Silva.
- Improve DefaultInstaller, specially Metadata installation.
- Update to match various API changes all over Silva.
- Add support for automatic service installation.
- Prevent Acquisition bugs by using _getOb instead of getattr.
- Removed unused, deprecated features, like the XSLT support, support for FileSystemSite or SilvaViews.
- Add support for non publishable objects (extension of assets).
- Directive are now by default not in camel case anymore. Backward compatibility is still provided.
- A new directive only_for can be used to select a class or an interface on a interface.
- Remove martian support for Groups as they have been removed.
- Improve default installer: correctly configure adding permission.
- Improve uninstaller: remove unused metadata set, addable configuration.
- Some new Silva permissions have been added for more granularity.
- Remove a level of Acquisition wrapping created by Zope in default factories.
- define interface to add new contents,
- improve ZCML directive to work properly with extension which are not Zope Products (but extensions),
- add default factories for services. Improve Silva content factories,
- define Silva permission (change, read …) in this package using ZCML,
- update syntax and imports for Zope 2.12 and Python 2.6.
- moved Products.Silva.helpers.makeZMIFilter into silva.core.conf.utils. Marked as deprecated the function in the old location.
- Grok-based silva objects can now be configured to appear (or not) in the ZMI add list by setting silvaconf.zmiAddable to True or False. Note that where objects appear are dependent on makeZMIFilter (i.e. they don’t appear everywhere, and is dependent on the type of content and the object_manager). See the docstring of makeZMIFilter FMI.
- We now use silva.core.interfaces, silva.translations and silva.core.services.
- Grokkers have moved in their respectives packages.
- Installer support have been improved.
- Tag system extensions with the correct interface.
- Use five.grok viewlets instead of a local implementation.
- Initial release.