Views and forms support for Silva CMS
silva.core.views let users defines Zope 3 view elements in Silva: Views, ViewletManager, Viewlet, Forms, Pages and Layouts. It uses silva.core.conf for an easy configuration.
You can either use Formlib forms, or Z3C Forms.
- Fix a missing import error introduced with last fix.
- Add more information in generated traceback to ease debugging.
- Refactor VirtualSite : do not depends on context anymore.
- Improve HTTP headers for get and head requests.
- Fix security protection on Form, Pages and PublicForm.
- Add support to genericly set httpheaders.
- Views replies correctly to head requests.
- Fix default permissions on view and pages.
- Fix resources on 2.1.
- Use megrok.layout to implement the layout.
- Define composed z3c.form, update crud forms.
- Define a SMI third column.
- Various improvements.
Ported from 2.2:
- Add the possibility to change widget rendering style between different z3c forms.
- Initial release for WuW
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.core.views-2.1.5.tar.gz (24.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|