Views and forms support for Silva
silva.core.views let users build user interfaces using Zope Tool Kit like elements in Silva: Views, ViewletManager, Viewlet, Page, Layout. It uses Grok for an easy configuration.
It care of settings HTTP headers and implementing proper HEAD requests on views and Silva content.
You can have more information on how to use this package on http://docs.infrae.com.
- Improve page content attribute to access different versions.
- Fix VirtualSite, to always return the Silva Root if local sites are used,
- Fix VirtualSite, get_site to work even if no site are set.
- Fix a bug while truncating a title in the breadcrumb.
- Fix URL computation on error pages.
- Update interface documentation.
- Fix a bug where a silvaviews.View would not render the expected content.
- Update imports due to API changes.
- Update test setup, use new test infrastructure.
- Properly set HTTP headers on Pages as well.
- Form code move to silva.core.forms.
- Layout system is now based on infrae.layout.
- HTTP headers have been improved to be customized, HEAD requests should set the Content-Length of the content if possible.
- absolute_url is now available on versions and test requets.
- Update to match publisher changes in Zope 2.12.
- Add some support to set HTTP headers on content and views.
- Manage HEAD requests on content and views.
- Create a layout support by using five.megrok.layout.
- Add support to create public forms.
- Add the possibility to change widget rendering style between different z3c forms.
- Improve form and form templates, more support for status messages.
- Add the possiblity to remove the cancel button on z3c forms by using an interface.
- SMI forms should be registered on the SMI layer.
- Use silva.translations for translations support.
- Add generic ZMI form.
- Update forms macros.
- Use five.grok viewlets instead of a local implementation.
- Initial release
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.core.views-2.3.3.tar.gz (14.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|