View rendering for Silva CMS
silva.core.views let users build user interfaces using Zope Tool Kit like elements in Silva: Views, ViewletManager, Viewlet, Page, Layout. It uses Grok for an easy configuration.
It care of settings HTTP headers and implementing proper HEAD requests on views and Silva content. It is responsible for URL computation of Silva content.
You can have more information on how to use this package in the Silva developer documentation.
The code for this extension can be found in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.views
- Add support for customization of the HTTP headers on specific content via IHTTPHeadersSettings.
- Add an Last-Modified header on Silva content.
- Add an X-Powered-By header on Silva content.
- Update IVirtualSite to include methods to return the site top level path or URL (that can be different from the root).
- Ensure in HTTP headers that if the Content-type of the reponse is text/html an charset is provided. This prevents bugs in WebOb.
- Add some default customization marker to hide content from the breadcrumbs, or navigation.
- Review and improve absoluteURL adapters not to rely on the Zope 2 implementation. Monkey patch the implementation into Zope 2, so it works for ZCatalog brains too.
- Review and improve HTTP headers support.
- Review and improve IVirtualSite.
- Move in the ILanguageProvider adapter from Silva.
- Fix various bugs on IVirtualSite
- Now base the layout on the generic grokcore.layout package instead of infrae.layout.
- Review support for preview on a View.
- Fix various bugs in breadcrumb and preview URL.
- Update interface documentation.
- Fix a bug where a silvaviews.View would not render the expected content.
- Update imports due to API changes.
- Update test setup, use new test infrastructure.
- Properly set HTTP headers on Pages as well.
- Form code move to silva.core.forms.
- Layout system is now based on infrae.layout.
- HTTP headers have been improved to be customized, HEAD requests should set the Content-Length of the content if possible.
- absolute_url is now available on versions and test requets.
- Update to match publisher changes in Zope 2.12.
- Add some support to set HTTP headers on content and views.
- Manage HEAD requests on content and views.
- Create a layout support by using five.megrok.layout.
- Add support to create public forms.
- Add the possibility to change widget rendering style between different z3c forms.
- Improve form and form templates, more support for status messages.
- Add the possiblity to remove the cancel button on z3c forms by using an interface.
- SMI forms should be registered on the SMI layer.
- Use silva.translations for translations support.
- Add generic ZMI form.
- Update forms macros.
- Use five.grok viewlets instead of a local implementation.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.core.views-3.0.2.tar.gz (20.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|