Log all actions inside Silva CMS in a file or SQL table
This extensions log in details user actions in Silva. To do so, you need to add a Silva Security Logging Service in ZMI, in a site (either your Silva Root or a local site).
You can configure the logging output. By default it will be logged in the Zope logs, but you can log to an SQL database as well.
In order to do this, you need to configure a SQL connection in Zope to your database, and in Silva Security Logging Service to select SQL logging, and your database identifier. The connected database should have a table called log created like this:
create table log ( username varchar(255), action varchar(255), time datetime, content varchar(512), content_intid bigint, info varchar(255))
This table is not automatically created for you.
You can name your table differently, and configure the name on the service.
The log storage is extensible, you can provide your own storage.
You can find the code for this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.security.logging
- Remove debug warning.
- Make sure that entries contains only strings, in order to create valid SQL queries.
- Make sure the code works on both Silva 2.3 and 3.0.
- Disable logging during upgrade operations (for speed).
- Prevent breakage when storage is misconfigured.
- Add possibility to configure table name with SQL storage.
- Update code for Silva 3.0.
- Add more events to by logged (there are more in 3.0).
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.security.logging-1.2.2.tar.gz (10.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for silva.security.logging-1.2.2.tar.gz