Components for the user-interface to manage Silva CMS
This Silva extension contains core functionnality used to build the Silva Management Interface. Those are low level API, that Silva extension developer will be able to use as well in their extensions.
For more information about this, please check the Silva developer documentation.
You can find the code of this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.ui
- Make possible to configure the UI settings from SMI.
- Add an option to display or not links to the ZMI.
- Add support for UI component on non-Silva content.
- Clean and improve CSS regarding forms and listing. This fixes multiple issues.
- Support to get a configurable delay in the expiration of the notification messages.
- Support for latest version of fanstatic (1.0).
- If the service members asks to display the username instead of identifiers, do it as well in folder listings.
- If the user logged in in the SMI doesn’t have access to the root of the site, redirect him to the first folder he has access to.
- Update icons and icon API.
- Various CSS impovements.
- Add a user menu.
- Add preview resolutions feature.
- Various CSS changes.
- Update some labels,
- Use new top level methods from IVirtualSite to set cookies,
- Invalidate clipboard content as well (if you are in the same folder),
- Various little bug fixes.
- Add support for contextual help using a new jQuery plugin. Retires qTip.
- Update default theme. Reorganize some elements on the interface.
- Fix various issues.
- New SMI style and icon set.
- Add more settings on the service UI to configure default UI behavior.
- Add a fullscreen mode.
- Update to use Silva 3.0c1 API.
- Improve tests.
- Initial release.