Provides a simplelayout page for news.
Usage / Installation
- See the simplelayout.base readme for details on installing simplelayout.
- Add simplelayout.types.news to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += simplelayout.types.news
- Install the generic import profile.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
simplelayout.types.news is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Fix confusing label. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Use new news portlet. [timon.tschanz]
- Override plone byline. Don’t register a second one. [tschanzt]
- Move package to github. [jone]
- Implement News as Simplelaylout block. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Import registerType from LinguaPlone if its installed. [Julian Infanger]
- Fix wrong initial metadata according to latest upgrade. [jone]
- Fixed error in newsportlet using a template for collection portlet. [Julian Infanger]
- News-listing: New news should be listed at top. [Julian Infanger]
- Created upgradestep to install NewsFolder and dont allow to add News in OrgUnit or ContentPage. [Julian Infanger]
- Added new content type NewsFolder. Created news_archive_listing. [Julian Infanger]
- Fixed byline viewlet. Added creator and modification date. [Julian Infanger]
- Added default date for news. [Julian Infanger]
- Added viewlets for byline and image. [Julian Infanger]
- Improved news listing view [Julian Infanger]
- Fix RSS-Feed format. [mathias.leimgruber]
- german translations [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix collective.portlet.collectionmultiview imports. [eschmutz]
- Initial release
- news type based on simplelayout page
- add simple topic summary news view