Runs Singer.io taps and targets, adding additional tooling.
Singer Runner manages tap and target processes, as well as metrics, state, and configuration.
- Run a tap or target
- Pass run options via CLI paramters or JSON/YAML config file.
- Use local file system or S3 for piping the singer stream, storing state, and storing metrics.
- Metric storage, piping, and state storage can be extended / customized by inheriting from the base classes.
Requires python 3, tested with python 3.7
pip install singer-runner
$ singer-runner Usage: singer-runner [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]... Options: --help Show this message and exit. Commands: run-tap run-target
- Pipes move a stream of Singer messages from tap to target. A pipe could be as simple as a local file, a file in S3, or Kafka.
- State Storage
- Loads/saves the state JSON.
- Metrics Storage
- Accepts a stream of Singer Metrics
Singer runner can be used within any python application. The primary functions are in
run_tapruns a tap
run_targetruns a target
Classes in the
singer_runner.state can be used as arguemnts, along with catalog/config.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size singer_runner-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (15.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size singer-runner-0.0.2.tar.gz (8.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for singer_runner-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl