SDK for developing Smart-Contracts in Self-sovereign-identity world.
Sirius Smart-Contract is distributed state-machine driven by Edge-Chain protocol that approved by participants. Sirius SDK is entry point to develop distributed machines that acts as whole smart-contract.
- Develop state-machines over protocols in blocking develoment style avoiding Callback Hell.
- Supports Aries concepts and features.
- Make it easy to solve identity problem, tune complex identity task for your demand:
- Setup Indy Agent in Cloud (Sirius Hub) or deploy self developed one
- Configure private keys management system on your side: database, HSM, Indy Wallet, etc.
- Configure Trust environment with your contragents via Microledgers, Sovrin Network, other Indy Ledgers, Triple Signed Receips, Merkle-Proofs out of the box.
- Define specific consensus procedures through state-machines that progress states of participants in Transport-Agnostic environment - save money on IT-infrastructure.
pip install sirius-sdk
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sirius_sdk-1.3.0-py3-none-any.whl (186.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size sirius-sdk-1.3.0.tar.gz (144.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sirius_sdk-1.3.0-py3-none-any.whl