Create advanced sitemaps easily
Create advanced sitemaps easily.
Sitemapa is a small package to reduce your work while generating sitemaps. You describe your sitemaps with JSON-structure. Sitemapa is framework agnostic and not indexing your website — it's just generating sitemaps from your description. Noting more. I use it to generate sitemaps for millions of URLs on my websites.
Keep in mind that it's your job to validate your urls and lastmod dates. Learn more about sitemaps — it's important for your website SEO.
- No extra dependencies
- Create regular sitemaps. URLs, Images, Videos and News are supported.
- Create index sitemap to combine your regular sitemaps
- Create extra attributes for your tags like <video:restriction relationship="allow"> video section
- Use JSON to describe your sitemaps. Don't waste your time with XML.
- Compress sitemaps with gzip
pip install sitemapa # import in your script from sitemapa import Sitemap, IndexSitemap
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.