Python Project & Coding Standards for Practicing Wizards
The docs are hosted with gitHub Pages, with html in the docs/ folder, powered by reStructured text markup in the data-source folder. You can get to the root at py_quide.
Purpose of this Project
This project implements a Python Project generator. It’s aim is to create a standard framework for Python projects that includes best practices. The results should be code that is documented, has an installation and versioning paradigm in place, and makes it easier for a programmer to do things that are often tedious.
Best practice steps are organized as follows:
At this time you can’t install this module. At a later version the installation will provide an interface to create the recommended project structure, documented here.
>>> venv/scripts/pip install sjb.pyguide
- 0.2.5 - Fix missing installation requirements in setup.py
- 0.2.4 - Fix issues with generated project, wheel installation file, not working. Add several files missing from generated project.
- 0.2.3 - Beta version of project generator. Creates a Python 3.x project with best practices, including initialized virtual environment.
- 0.2.2 - Adding in incomplete changes for project generator on way to v0.3.0. Will create directory structure and 1/2 dozen files for the project. Not complete yet.
- 0.2.1 - Remove revealjs theme which is no longer supported and didn’t work right anyway.
- 0.2.0 - Updated a number of package requirements such as sphinx themes to meet compatibility requirements.
- 0.1.0 - First version with semantic versioning schema. Most of documentation is strong. Console script to create a project is in an development state.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sjb.pyguide-0.2.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (69.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sjb.pyguide-0.2.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl