SIP Docker Swarm client library.
SKA SDP SIP Docker Swarm Client API
This package contains a client library for interfacing with the Docker engine for creating, deleting and inspecting Docker Swarm services as well as managing Docker Swarm nodes.
This library is intended to be used by other SKA SDP SIP Execution Control services, in particular the Processing Block Controller.
pip3 install -U skasip-docker-swarm
from sip_docker_swarm import DockerSwarmClient DOCKER_SWARM = DockerSwarmClient() DOCKER_SWARM.get_service_list()
Linting and unit test are run automatically by SIP CI/CD system but can also be run manually from the docker_api code directory with:
pytest --pylint --docstyle --codestyle -s -v --pylint-rcfile=../../../.pylintrc .
or run the following command from the top level directory
- Need to add exception into the functions
- Add Log to the script
- depends_on is not enabled -> Need to look into this
- Need to setup the environment variables
- Unit test for update_node function
- Figure out how to validate compose files
- While it is useful to test that service exists, it mighe be even better to test that the service is running as well
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for skasip-docker_swarm-1.0.14.tar.gz
Hashes for skasip_docker_swarm-1.0.14-py3-none-any.whl