Skosprovider implementation of the Getty Vocabularies
Supported Getty thesauri:
- Art & Architecture Thesaurus (AAT)
- The Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names (TGN)
- Union List of Artist Names (ULAN)
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.7.0. (#59)
- Prevent unnecessary loading of conceptschemes. (#56)
- Update to RDFlib 5.0.0 (#69)
- Supports Python 2.7, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. Last version to support Python 2.
- Really stop loading the conceptscheme while initialising the provider.
- Stop loading the conceptscheme while initialising the provider.
- Stop collecting SKOS Concept and Collection subclasses. They are now included in the code base since they seem to have become rather stable and this reduces the startup time of the provider significantly. (#28)
- Add support for python 3.6 when testing.
- Handle a bug with private language tags. Currently not recognised by the language_tags library. The Getty services do use them. When encountered, we fall back to the undeterminded language. (#26, #27)
- Upgrade to skosprovider 0.6.0. (#13)
- Add support for the ULAN vocabulary. (#22)
- Add support for sorting. (#24)
- Allow configuring the requests session in use. (#25)
- Introduce language support. Until now it was impossible to pass in a language parameter to certain methods. This was not only a missing feature, but also a bug since the VocabularyProvider interface requires that a client can pass in extra keywords. (#16)
- iso-thes:superordinates get fetched from the SPARQL store. (#17)
- All network requests now go through requests. (#13)
- Some documentation improvements. (#15)
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.5.x.
- Now uses the IANA language code und for labels in an unknown language.
- Now throws a ProviderUnavailableException when the Getty vocab services can’t be reached.
- Handle superordinates and subordinate arrays.
- Error handling and bugfixes.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size skosprovider_getty-0.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size skosprovider_getty-0.5.0.tar.gz (10.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for skosprovider_getty-0.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl