An implementation of the skosprovider interface that supports various RDF serialisations through RDFLib.
- Cleaner handling of infer_concept_relations. When exporting through skosprovider_rdf this attribute will determine if broader/narrower relations between concepts are generated when there’s a collection between them, as is the case when a concept has a guide term divding the underlying concepts. When reading from an RDF file, the infer_concept_relations attribute will be set to True if at least one concept in a collection under a concept has a broader relation with said concept. (#73)
- Prevent the _add_labels method from generating an error. (#80)
- Update to RDFlib 0.5.0 (#74)
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.7.0.
- Make it possible to read an RDF file containing more than one conceptscheme. (#35)
- Drop support for Python 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. This is the last version that will support Python 2. (#63)
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.6.1.
- Add information about the void.Dataset when dumping to RDF.
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.6.0.
- Add official python 3.5 compatibility.
- Add support for sources when dumping to RDF and reading from RDF. (#17)
- Add support for languages to conceptschemes when dumping to and reading from RDF. (#16)
- Add support for HTML in SKOS notes and sources. (#15, #20)
- RDF dump: Add the top concepts and the conceptscheme identifier in the full RDF dump (equal to the RDF conceptscheme dump).
- RDF provider: literal and binary type to text when parsing the graph to a list.
- Allow dumping a single conceptscheme to RDF. This does not dump the entire conceptscheme with all it’s concepts or collections, just information on the conceptscheme itself and it’s top concepts.
- Allow dumping a single concept or collection to RDF, and not just an entire conceptscheme with all concepts or collections.
- Add skos:inScheme information to RDF dumps.
- Better handling of dc(t):identifier. When reading an RDF file both dcterms:identifier and dc:identifier are considered when analysing the identifier. During dumping, we also dump to dcterms:identifier.
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.5.0.
- Dumping to an RDF file now also dumps information on the Conceptscheme.
- Dumping to an RDF file now also adds notes to a Collection, not just to a Concept.
- Now handles subordinate_array and superordinate concept.
- Add support for Dublin Core identifier (#5)
- Fix a namespace error for SKOS Notes. (#2)
- Documentation fixes and cleanup
- Removed RDFlib artefacts from output.
- encoding/decoding problems
- casting rdf subjects and objects to rdflib URI’s
- Added tests
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size skosprovider_rdf-0.8.1.tar.gz (14.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size skosprovider_rdf-0.8.1-py3-none-any.whl (15.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for skosprovider_rdf-0.8.1-py3-none-any.whl