A high-level library for analyzing Points and Areas of Interest
LOCI is a Python library providing high-level functions for exploring, mining and visualizing Points and Areas of Interest. It is under ongoing development. It currently supports the following functionalities:
- Create a GeoDataFrame from POI data in a CSV file.
- Display POIs on the map.
- Filter POIs by category or keywords.
- Compute and visualize statistics about POI categories or keywords.
- Generate word clouds from POI categories or keywords.
- Generate heatmaps from POI locations.
- Construct and visualize a grid structure over POI locations.
- Compute and visualize POI clusters using density-based clustering.
- Use LDA to extract and assign topics to clusters.
- Use of frequent itemset mining to discover frequent location sets.
Please see the provided notebooks.
The contents of this project are licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size slipo_loci-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (20.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size slipo-loci-0.1.4.tar.gz (14.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for slipo_loci-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl