The smartest bot for telegram/slack
Smartbot is a python library that helps to write enhanced bots to [Telegram](https://telegram.org/) / [Slack](https://slack.com/).
The concept of **behaviours** makes easier to add costumizable features to your bot. Some features are already built-in in this package like:
- **Wolfram**: Use wolfram knowledge system to query sentences;
- **Evi**: Use evi knowledge system query sentences;
- **Google Image**: Use google image to search images;
- **Bing Image**: Use bing image to search images;
- **Translate**: Use bing translator to translate sentences;
- **Talk**: Use bing text-to-speech to convert text in spoken sentences;
- **Joke**: Use [PiadasNet](http://piadasnet.com) to search jokes;
- **Nasa**: Retrieve [Nasa Image Of The Day](http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html);
- **Friendly**: Redirect metioned interaction to behaviours;
- **Loader**: Enable/Disable behaviours on the fly.
You can install the through [pip](https://github.com/pypa/pip):
pip install smartbot
or inside directory (in case you downloaded the code):
python setup.py install
usage: smartbot_full.py [-h] [--telegram-bot-token TELEGRAM_BOT_TOKEN]
[--admin-id ADMIN_ID] [--config CONFIG]
-h, --help show this help message and exit
The telegram bot token (or
The slack bot token (or env[SMARTBOT_SLACK_TOKEN])
The wolfram app id (or env[SMARTBOT_WOLFRAM_APPID])
--admin-id ADMIN_ID The user id to admin (or env[SMARTBOT_ADMIN_ID])
--config CONFIG The configuration file (or env[SMARTBOT_CONFIG])
You are free to contribute with this project and even fork it. Of cource, following the license instructions. We will be available as much as possible to solve any doubts or issues about this project.
#### Documentation and Tests
The code and wiki documentation are in development.
The test suite is not that perfect, but we are in a pursuit to improve it. Manual tests confirm the project is stable enough to be in a public repository. Enjoy
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.