message queuing for Python
SnakeMQ is a small cross-platform Python library for easy and reliable communication between hosts.
- pure Python, cross-platform
- automatic reconnect
- keep-alive for idle connections
- reliable delivery - configurable message role and delivery timeout
- persistent/transient queues
- asynchronous - polling
- symmetrical - single TCP connection for duplex communication
- multiple storage options - SQLite, MongoDB, …
- brokerless - similar philosophy like ZeroMQ
- additional modules - RPC, bandwidth throttling
Tested and working with Python versions: 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, pypy
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size snakeMQ-1.1.tar.gz (56.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|