Patch for Singing and Dancing that allows sending mails to plone members too.
This is an ugly hack to patch the Singing and Dancing newsletter product for Plone. With this patch all members of your Plone Site are automatically subscribed to all newsletters. New in version 1.3: you need to edit the extra subscriptions field on the edit form of the channel to use this option.
Note that version 1.1 and higher are bit less hacky than 1.0, as from 1.1 onwards we no longer need an own PloneMemberSubscriptions class, but only some runtime patches.
- Added translations. [maurits]
- Added patch to add an snd_extra_subscriptions field to Channels and hook this up in the edit form. (Doing this with annotations and an interface would have been better, but that did not work.) Possible values are ‘All members’ and the groups of the Plone Site. [maurits]
- Avoid AttributeError when getSite() is None, which can at least happen in an instance debug session. [maurits]
- Fixed problem with handling subscription event that made the subscribers search not work as the catalog was not getting updated for newly added subscriptions. [maurits]
- Refactored so we no longer need an own PloneMemberSubscriptions class and a patch for the Channel, but only a patch for the Subscriptions class. We keep the PloneMemberSubscriptions class for backwards compatibility. [maurits]
- Patched Channel.__init__ so it uses our custom Subscription implementation that takes into account plone members. [maurits+vincent]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|snd.PloneMemberChannel-1.3.zip (21.9 kB) View hashes||Source||None|